Online payday loans Florida
We all have been there before; it is in the middle of the month and you have run out of cash. This can happen to anyone, including those who receive fat paychecks.
Emergencies always happen and in this case, you may need fast cash to sort out those pressing issues. BridgePayday offers flexible payday loans in Florida. It is now possible to get a payday loan as soon as today.
Do you live in Florida and are looking for a quick loan? It is simple! All you need to do is fill our online loan application form. If you qualify, we will keep our promise and approve the money within 24 hours!
Let’s take a deeper look into payday loans in Florida
What does a payday loan mean? This is a short term loan, mostly offered by online lenders that can help cover financial emergencies. These loans are secured by the applicant’s paycheck.
The loan term varies depending on the state. In Florida, you can qualify for a payday loan amount ranging from $30 to $2500. States also have varied rules and regulations relating to payday loans. You can also apply for a payday loan in-store if that’s convenient for you.
Best reasons to apply for payday loans in Florida
Payday loans have now become popular more than ever before. Some people have negative opinions concerning these loans. A section of people believe that payday loans can easily lead you into a debt cycle. To some extent, this might be true.
But it will only happen if you work with an illegitimate lender. If you apply for the loan from a reputable lender like BridgePayday, none of this is going to happen. Besides, your credit score will improve if you make payments on time.
There are a number of reasons why people apply for payday loans in Florida. The main ones include:
- When you submit your loan application in a bank but got denied. This happens all the time considering that banks have stringent requirements for their loans.
- When there is an emergency that needs immediate funding. This can be a medical expense, or when your car breaks down in the middle of the road and needs urgent repairs. It might also be an issue with your plumbing system that needs to be attended to immediately.
- When you need to pay your credit card debt. When your credit card debt is due, you may start getting endless letters and threatening calls. This is where payday loans in Florida come in.
- When you are embarrassed to borrow from people close to you like family and friends. Even if you borrow, failure to pay on time can end up affecting your relationship.
5 advantages of payday loans
- Quick application process
- Fast approvals
- Clear terms and conditions
- No credit checks
- No restrictions on usage
Important considerations before applying for a payday loan
- Just like we said, there are laws governing payday loans that vary depending on the state. Florida is not an exemption. Even before you sign the dotted lines, ensure that you go through these laws. Here is a breakdown of the laws;
- The fees should not exceed $1 for every $5 borrowed. This applies when your loan amount is less than $30
- The APR should not be more than 309% for a $100 loan
- When you take out a payday loan of between $30 and $100, expect an acquisition charge that is one-tenth of the principal amount. This acquisition charge should not exceed $10 if your loan amount is over $100
- The maximum amount you can apply for is not specified
- The maxim loan term is 31 days
What are the requirements for payday loans in Florida?
In order to qualify for a payday loan with BridgePayday, here are a few general requirements you have to meet:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Bad credit can apply
- You must be a legal Florida resident
- You must not be in bankruptcy
- You must provide a valid email address and phone number
- You must show proof of income